top of page
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS BEFORE INSTALLING YOUR BULBS
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Always switch off the ignition before you begin.
Do not forget, LED bulbs have polarity:
So before connecting, check where the positive and negative are.
TO CHANGE THE BULBS, YOU NEED:
- Pair of gloves to protect yourself from injuries.
A new pair of bulbs.
- 1st step: Remove the collar of the bulb by twisting ¼ turn counterclockwise.
2nd step: Align the collar of the bulb in the factory socket and use the metal clap to lock in the place.
3rd step: With the collar now installed the bulb can now be installed into the fix collar.
4th step: Install the bulb by inserting and twisting ¼ turn clockwise.
5th step: Complete the installation by connecting the wiring harness to the factory plug.
- If the headlight fails to operate, please perform the following actions:
1. Check that the power connectors are well connected.
2. Ensure that the vehicle headlight switch is in the “ON” position.
3. Make sure that there is sufficient power in the battery.
- 1. Start the vehicle and turn on lights and test them.
2. The first test is to turn on the low beam and go to the front of the lamp and check that it is the low beam
filament that is on and that the high beam is turned off.
3. The second test is to turn one high beam and go to the front of the lamp and check that it is the high
beam filament that is on and that the low beam is turned off.
Notice: Some bulbs only have one filament. in this situation, there is only ON and OFF
4. Turn off lights and stop the vehicle.
5. If the test reveals that the bulbs are not working properly, seek assistance from your local AGS dealer.
6. If the bulbs are working, you are ready to start using and enjoying your new AGS bulbs.
THINGS TO CHECK PRIOR TO INSTALLATION
- 1. Lamp must take the same style bulb as the one you are attempting to install.
2. Lamp must be able to dissipate the heat created by this upgrade. (Higher wattage bulbs will generate
3. The bulb seat must be clean.
4. The connector that plugs into the bulb must be clean.
5. The harness cannot be damaged.
6. If you are installing a higher wattage bulb you must check to see if the relay harness is capable of the extra amperage.
If any of the above listed are not checked and fixed this bulb will not perform and if they are not fixable you cannot use this bulb.
bottom of page