AGS φLED INSTALLATION NOTES FOR YOUR SAFETY:
~Always switch off the ignition before you begin.
~Do not forget, φLED bulbs have polarity, So before connecting, check where the positive and negative are.
THINGS TO CHECK PRIOR TO INSTALLATION:
1. Lamp must take the same style bulb like the one you are attempting to install.
2. Lamp must be able to dissipate the heat created by this upgrade.
* Higher wattage bulbs will generate more heat.
3. The bulb seat must be clean.
4. The connector that plugs into the bulb must be clean.
5. The harness cannot be damaged.
6. If you are installing a higher wattage bulb you must check to see if the relay harness is capable of the extra amperage.